£17634 - £21234 per annum
26 days ago
- Customer Contact Advisor required in Cheltenham!
- Up to £8.21 per hour starting salary with average £200-300 monthly bonus potential!
- 11:30am-7:30pm Mon to Fri and 1 in 3 Sat 8:30am-12:30pm!
Our client, a large franchise approved car dealer group established throughout the West Midlands, are currently looking to recruit a Customer Contact Advisor for their head office in Cheltenham.
Reporting to the Contact Centre Manager and working within a small energetic team, the position involves inbound and outbound telephone contact with our client's customers, marketing their products and services, securing booked appointments for the Sales and Service Departments across their eight dealerships, and general database management as well as ad-hoc office duties.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live in the Cheltenham region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Cheltenham. You will ideally:
- Have an excellent telephone manner and the ability to make customers feel at ease on the telephone.
- Be enthusiastic and dedicated to always meet daily requirements and exceptional levels of customer service at all times.
- Be committed, with a positive attitude and work effectively as part of a team.
- Work in a timely fashion, sometimes under pressured circumstances or tight time frames.
- Be self-motivated and complete associated workloads.
- Be a confident communicator that will develop and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and customers in order to maximise bookings and sales.
- Be eager to learn new skills and tasks whilst developing knowledge of products and in-house systems.
- Have a good standard of spelling, grammar, numeracy and keyboard skills.
This is an ideal opportunity for a person to gain entry into customer relation marketing and embark upon a career in the motor trade with a rewarding, complex and varied role in a fast paced environment.
For your hard work as a Customer Contact Advisor our client is offering...
- Starting salary up to £8.21 per hour pending experience and current earnings.
- Uncapped performance related bonus scheme averaging £200-300+ per month.
- 23 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Various company benefits including personal healthcare, online retail and staff discounts, and discounted gym memberships.
- Full in-house and brand associated training provided.
- Fantastic career prospects with a company that has a 'One Star'' status for being a 'Best Companies to Work For' in 2019.
You are required to work 11:30am-7:30pm Monday to Friday as well as 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm.