Portsmouth, Hampshire, S. E. England, England
Up to £20000 per annum
10 days ago
Contact Centre Advisor Portsmouth
Monday to Friday 8:30 - 5:30 & 1 in 4 Saturdays 9am - 1pm
Franchised Main Dealer
Our client is currently looking for a Contact Centre Advisor for their busy Portsmouth dealership. This is a key role within the group and the successful applicant will be expected to contact their customer base in order to keep all of their customers up to date with MOT's, services, warranty recalls/campaigns, pricing, etc. You will also need to answer incoming service calls: schedule, re-schedule, and drive bookings for the Aftersales workshops
This is an excellent opportunity for the right applicant, who is dedicated and committed to work within a well established main dealer. In return the company offers genuine career progression, training, bonuses and incentives.
- Have Experience of working in a Contact Centre
- Have enthusiastic and positive telephone manner
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have the drive, determination and genuine enthusiasm to be 'the best'
- Be a team player, and a quick learner
- Be able to deliver excellent customer service
- Be proactive, target driven, committed and reliable
- Have the ability to overcome objections
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm & 1 in 4 Saturdays 9am - 1pm
Salary & Benefits:
Up to £20,000 On Target Earnings
- Employee Benefit Scheme with High Street discounts
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holidays or days in lieu when Bank Holidays are worked)
- Automatic Workplace pension scheme
- Training provided
- Working within a friendly team
- Subsidised lunch from our cafe
- Excellent career prospects
- Performance related bonus
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if you are interested in this Contact Centre Advisor Vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs in Portsmouth then please contact Ollie Blackman at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.