Depending on Experience
27 days ago
Corporate Sales Manager Required in Aldershot
Competitive salary and OTE, DOE
Fantastic group benefits
Excellent working Environment
Are you a driven, enthusiastic and motivated individual? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? Can you deliver world class customer service?
If the answer is yes to the above then my Client want to hear from you!
About the position
The successful candidate for our Corporate Sales Manager vacancy will have previous experience in a similar role.
You will be welcomed into a friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product. A large part of the Corporate Sales Manager position involves:
Main Purpose of the Job:
- To develop and agree Sales plans and budgets including new cars, accessories, used cars, overheads and all related items, to achieve marketing, sales and financial targets.
- To organise, direct and control the activities of sales staff and administrative support to achieve plans and budgets, ensuring optimum use of all material, financial and personnel resources.
- To contribute to the development of all operating and administrative policies and procedures to ensure the achievement of all tasks smoothly and in a timely manner.
- To be responsible for Corporate Sales.
About our requirements
We expect you to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
- Customer awareness.
- Negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Full driving licence.
If this opportunity is of interest to you and you would like to know more about it or other Car Dealership and Motor Trade Jobs in Surrey, please contact Georgia Trew at Perfect Placement.
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.