Stockport, Greater Manchester
Up to £21000 per annum
4 months ago
CRM Administrator required in Stockport
- Family Run, Prestige Main Dealership
- Negotiable salary
- 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday
Our client, a Family Run Prestige Dealership, is currently looking for a CRM/Database Administrator to join their team.
To be considered for this role you will need a proven track record in database control/management, using systems such as Kerridge/IVS would be advantageous to your application.
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Providing detailed reports of findings from the activity on the customer database.
- Running reports on the database relating to sales enquiry management and updating the relevant KPIs.
In return for your experience, our client offers:
- A competitive salary which depends on experience
- 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday working hours
- Manufacturer and group training provided throughout
- A friendly and highly reputable environment to work within
- Various company perks once employed
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this role and are keen to get into an award-winning company, this could be the ideal role for you!
If this CRM Administrator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Stockport please contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from CRM Administrator to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.