Up to £13500 per annum
8 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
CRM Team Leader required in Edinburgh
- Salary up to £11,000 + Bonus
- Part Time - 20 hours per week
Our Client is looking to recruit on behalf of their Prestige Main Dealer based in Edinburgh.
Benefits of this CRM Leader role, may Include:
- Employee discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- staff savings scheme
- discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave increasing with length of service
- Training/Career development
- Life assurance
- Staff Intro referral scheme
What does the the CRM Leader role entail?
- As the CRM Team Leader, you will report directly to the dealership Franchise Director. You will Manage a team of CRM Advisors and Showroom Hosts, who are in daily contact with our customers making various types of contact and follow up calls.
- The CRM Leader will have responsibility for monitoring and scoring against several important manufacturer key performance indicators, ensuring we achieve the targets set. You will have responsibility for managing digitally generated sales leads the business receives and will have regular involvement in the control and management of our customer database. Additionally, you will manage our team of 6 showroom hosts within the dealership, ensuring cover is maintained and our levels of customer care are second to none.
- Establish the customer's needs to guide them towards the product/service that will best meet their requirements. Create and maintain a culture within the team that is welcoming and professional and other teams across the Branch to provide a seamless service to all visitors.
- Assistance with any other task as directed
What our Client expects of the Successful CRM Leader
- You must have experience in an equivalent CRM role, Call Centre management role or Customer Service management environment
- Leads by example
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
If this CRM Team Leader Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Edinburgh please contact Thomas Plane at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!