Up to £21000 per annum
10 months ago
Customer Contact Adviser required in Blackpool
40 hours per week / full-time, permanent
Monday- Friday / Every other Saturday (4 hours) time and a half
£18,500K Basic / £21,000 OTE
Due to company expansion we are recruiting for Customer Contact Advisers to work within our newly created Call Center.
Do you have a passion for customer service and telephone experience? This is your chance to make an impression on our loyal customers.
If you strive for success and want to be part of a winning and committed team then apply today.
Main purpose of role:
* To maximise service department profitability through the use of professional sales techniques, maximizing customer awareness of all available services available
* To work effectively within the dealership team to ensure industry-leading standards of customer care and satisfaction at all times.
* Ensure the accurate and timely completion of administration and operational tasks, including contacting customers on a daily basis.
* Develop and maintain professional and positive working relationships with colleagues, and customers.
* Strive to achieve a consistently high level of customer satisfaction by following all documented operating policies as set by dealership.
* Provide customer care and advice, according to company policy on schedules and pricing.
* Increase conversion rate from daily logs and up sell appropriately.
* Initiate all job documentation and maintain records and follow-up systems.
* Ensure jobs in progress are monitored, and report problems to Line Manager.
* Ensure accurate documentation for warranty work in line with requirements and dealership policy.
* Follow the correct procedures for verification of payment by cheque, credit card or charge card and ensure that account customers have sufficient credit for work carried out.
* Achieve a consistently acceptable score on the mystery shopper survey.
* Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction. * Be aware of current business processes and suggest improvements to increase efficiency and service.
* Support the development and implementation of strategies to increase business and efficiency.
* Meet all deadlines as set by Line Manager and company procedures.
* Ensure all environmental, Health & Safety and other Company policies and practices are strictly adhered to.
* Be aware of and take part in relevant promotional and marketing activities. Personal Criteria Display professionalism and motivation at all times, responding positively to beneficial change and supporting the company's reputation for excellence through high standards of personal behavior, including appropriate dress code. Assess own performance and effectiveness and undertake personal development activities.
If you would like to work with a business that is continually growing then please get in touch.
- Hours and benefits 40 hours per week
- Up selling bonus
- Training & Uniform provided
- Training provided and Pension
- 23 days holiday
- Uniform provided
- Competitive salary & bonus after qualifying period
- Car Benefit Scheme offered after probation and meeting criteria
If this Job interests you or would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the area then please contact Anna at Perfect Placement today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.