Up to £22900 per annum
3 months ago
Customer Service Advisor required in Newport!
- £18,500-£20,500 annual starting salary with up to £2,400 annual bonus potential!
- 8:00am-5:00pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays 9:00am-1:00pm!
- Full in-house training/development provided!
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Customer Service Advisor at our client's automotive vehicle accident repair centre based in Newport!
Reporting to the Accident Repair Centre Manager, in the role of a Customer Service Advisor you will work along with another Customer Service Advisor and be responsible for providing a pro-active service to customers requesting to schedule their vehicles in for associated accident repair work. You will also arrange where necessary a courtesy vehicle for customers, prepare and type estimates, invoices and associated paperwork for the centre, coordinate workshop activity to deliver agreed work, liaisie with automotive insurance providers, update the customer on progress and check customer satisfaction on completion.
The successful Customer Service Advisor would need to live in Newport or be able to readily commute to Newport. You will need to be experienced in a customer service role and be able to deliver the very highest level of customer service through strong communication skills resulting in total customer satisfaction. Very strong organisational skills along with IT literacy would be of high priority. Automotive vehicle experience, particularly in an accident repair role/environment, is highly advantageous but is non-essential at this stage. A UK driving license with minimal points is essential.
For your hard work as a Customer Service Advisor, our client is offering:
- Starting basic salary between £18,500-£20,500 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Performance related bonus scheme of up to £2,400 per annum.
- 20 days annual holiday plus bank holidays.
- Full in-house training/development provided.
- Contributory workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a growing company.
The hours worked for this role are 8:00am-5:00pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays 9:00am-1:00pm required.
If this Customer Service Advisor Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Newport area then please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.