Up to £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Customer Service Advisor
Up to £23,000 Basic Salary (Reviewed After Probation)
Bonus & Paid Overtime Available
Opportunity to join a Great Company
Good Long Term Career Prospects
Our Client, a well established Bodyshop in the Bristol area is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for a Vehicle Service Advisor or Vehicle Bodyshop Receptionist to enhance their career with a great company that offers good long term career prospects.
In this role you will be responsible for meeting and greeting customers and ensuring they have the best possible experience.
The ideal candidate will:
* Carry out general bodyshop reception duties,
* Agrees the details of the work that is to be carried out,
* Coordinates bodyshop activity to deliver agreed work,
* Updates the customer on progress and checks customer satisfaction on completion.
* Ensure all telephone enquiries and bookings are answered in a courteous, helpful and professional manner,
* Produce estimates for work to be carried out and invoices for work completed,
* Builds rapport and qualifies the customer's requirements,
* Prepare and type estimates, invoices and associated paperwork for the bodyshop,
You can expect generous salary, as well as the opportunity to earn bonuses. You can also expect opportunities to progress within the company in the future.
If this Vehicle Service Advisor Vacancy is of interest to you or if you would like to find out more about others Bodyshop and Motor Trade Jobs in the Bristol area, then please contact Oliver Scoular at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.