3 months ago
Group Dealership Accountant required in Cheltenham.
- Fully negotiable starting salary.
- 40/45 hour week Monday to Friday.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects within a growing dealer group.
A rare opportunity has become available for a Group Dealership Account to join our client's franchise approved car dealer group at their Head Office in Cheltenham.
As a Group Dealership Accountant you will report to the senior management/company directors and you will carry out preparation of monthly management accounts for our client's several dealerships across the region, VAT returns, bank and balance sheet reconciliations, accruals and prepayments, audits and year end statuary accounts. In addition to the above the successful candidate will implement and maintain all financial controls and systems within the business, identifying and recommending potential operational efficiencies and improvements to working practices and procedures. This would include financial and business and could cover IT. Other responsibilities would include payroll costing, insurance policies and cover and the management of book debt.
In order to be eligible you will need the following skills and experience:
- Previous management or senior accounts experience is mandatory.
- Retail automotive accounts experience is also mandatory.
- Ability to develop a good rapport with all levels of staff and ability to communicate, with credibility both internally and externally.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with very strong interpersonal skills.
- Evidence of being able to use Microsoft Excel to manipulate large volumes of data.
- Methodical and diligent approach to working.
- Be organised to be able to cope with multiple tasks and priorities in a fast moving automotive-type environment and self-motivated with the ability to work well under pressure.
For your hard work as a Management Accountant our client is offering:
- Fully negotiable starting salary pending experience and current earnings.
- Personal company car and discounted vehicle lease scheme.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme and life insurance.
- Full in-house training provided.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects within a growing car dealer group and a first hand stake in driving the business forward.
You are also required to work a 40/45 hour week Monday to Friday.
If this Dealership Accountant Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Cheltenham area then please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.