Up to £25000 per annum
17 days ago
Forecourt / Depot Co-ordinator Required
£22 - £25k Basic
40 Hours per week
Yard Coordinator Required for National Plant Company.
Yard / Service Co-ordinator Required for our client a National Plant Company based near Guildford, Surrey.
As the yard and transport co-ordinator you will have the responsibility to ensure the yard is tidy/clear/orderly and effective for the workshop and the Foreman to provide product movements and general duties.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Keeping stock in a tidy order / buckets ready for machine dispatch.
- Machines are all lined up correctly and no major gaps in the yard efficiently
- Fuel level checks on machines before dispatch
- Check bin levels so that Foreman can alert refuse specialists for collection.
- Greeting Lorries upon arrival - ensuring that they park correctly and do not block up the entrance.
- Responsible for all new machine PDI schedules confirming the correct 3rd party works and internal have been completed as per the PDI request.
If this Depot and Yard Coordinator Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in Guildford, Woking and Surrey please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement UK.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Service Advisors to Dealer Principals.