Up to £30000 per annum
3 months ago
Vehicle Diagnostic Technician required in Macclesfield.
Hours: 40 hours per week / Saturday's on the rota
Salary: Basic salary up to £26,000 / OTE £30,000.
Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is currently looking to recruit a fully qualified and experienced Diagnostic Technician to join their successful motor trade team.
As an experienced and qualified Diagnostic Technician you will be skilled in all aspects of vehicle repairs and have the ability to carry out engine rebuilds, complex diagnostics and electronic work.
Vehicle Diagnostic Technician duties include:
- Utilise your current technical knowledge and experience to service and repair customer's vehicles efficiently and in accordance with the manufacturer guidelines.
- Carry out engine rebuilds, complex diagnostics and electronic work.
- Advise the Service Receptionists about the necessary repairs and keep an update of required information and time estimates.
- Hold knowledge and use of an automotive Diagnostic system.
- Be driven and motivated to achieve set targets successfully.
To be successful in this Vehicle Diagnostic Technician role you will be fully qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics, as well as hold a full clean driving license and possess your own set of tools for the work required.
In return for your hard work as a Vehicle Diagnostic Technician, our client offers a fantastic package alongside regular training and development.
If this sounds like something you could be ideally suited to you apply now!!
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Diagnostic Technician job interests you and you would lie to know more about it or any other Automotive jobs in the Macclesfield area, please contact Sam Betts on 01625 704837
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.