Up to £35000 per annum
7 months ago
Diagnostic Technician Required in Oswestry
- Salary up to £34,000 (Dependent on Experience)
- Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm and 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings (Paid Additionally)
Our client in the Oswestry area are currently looking to hire an experienced Vehicle Technician for their Automotive Workshop who is competent in diagnostic work.
These duties may include…
* Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines.
* Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
* Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
* Producing time estimates.
* Maintaining repair and service records.
* Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
* Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers' standards.
* Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
* Testing existing and repaired systems.
You will ideally live within the Shropshire area or be able to travel to the area and have a working experience of Vehicle Maintenance.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Motor Vehicle Technician Jobs in the Shropshire Area, please contact Georgia Kemp.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.