Up to £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you a Fully Qualified Vehicle Diagnostic Technician looking to work for a Prestige Main Dealer?...
Our client based in Northampton are looking for an experienced Diagnostic Technician to add to their busy team. They provide a friendly and welcoming environment into their modern workshop and offer full support and training.
They require candidates who can demonstrate:
* A full qualification and proven track record as a Vehicle Technician.
* Thorough knowledge of the electrical components.
* Be comfortable with using the latest diagnostic equipment.
* An ability and keenness to train and learn new tasks quickly.
* Be self-motivated and driven to achieve great results.
* The focus to produce a good efficiency of work and not get distracted.
The successful candidate will need to:
* Have qualified in Level 3 Vehicle Mechanics.
* Have come from either a Main Car Dealer or Independent Garage professional background.
* Be competent with Detecting and Diagnosing Faults.
Working hours as a Technician are Monday - Friday 8:30am - 6:00pm with Saturdays worked on a rota basis.
Basic salary is up to £26,000 depending on experience + bonus.
Motor Trade experience for this role is Essential!
If this Mechanic Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Technician Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Northampton please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.