West London, London
Up to £28000 per annum
8 months ago
Digital Marketing Executive
£28,000 - £34,000
Monday - Friday 0830 - 1730
Our client is a growing Finance business, offering lending options to both individuals and dealer-customers looking to finance the purchase of a vehicle. Established in 2015, this business has rapidly extended its portfolio of happy customers and introducing businesses to a point where staff requirements have been created in some very key areas.
One of which is their requirement for a Digital Marketing Executive.
Our client's digital marketing is currently being created, posted and analysed by team members who have other responsibilities, as such like many businesses who digitally market in this way, some days it is awesome others when work gets in the way not so…Consistency of brand, message and visibility is required.
As Digital Marketing Executive you will manage the content and planning process for our client's brand, helping to develop the social strategy and bringing it to life across social media platforms.
You will think creatively and plan strategically. Ultimately you will be passionate about social media and can help our client turn data into actionable insight to further drive the business forward.
You will collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the business to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
Some of the Skills & Qualities You'll Need:
- Social media experience gained in either agency or client side role.
- Excellent creative skills, including copywriting, video and image production.
- Expertise in publishing content via social media platform tools (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) and social media management systems like (Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Conversocial etc).
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms, market trends, consumer behaviour and best practices.
- Integrated marketing mind set (offline and online, paid, owned, shared and earned channels)
- Detail oriented, ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities and balance short term needs with long term strategic initiatives.
- Ability to identify what could become reputational issue.
- Expertise in using analytics tools (e.g. Facebook, YouTube and Twitter Insights etc) and developing meaningful measurement reports, analysis and actionable recommendations on next steps.
- Expertise in using Social Media Listening tools like Sonar and Brandwatch.
In return for your expertise and knowledge, you will be rewarded with a healthy starting salary. As well as this, you will enjoy working in a friendly and upbeat environment, with a company who pride themselves on their cultural values.