Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Up to £25000 per annum
3 months ago
Digital Marketing Executive Required for Automotive Dealer Group
Based in Kent (Tunbridge Wells or Ashford sites)
Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Circa £25k Basic Salary
Are you a Graduate or Digital Executive looking to take the next step in your career? Or someone with digital experience looking to return to the workplace? Would you like to join one of the fastest growing Automotive dealer groups in the UK?
Our client is looking for three confident, organised and pro-active individuals to join our newly created internal digital marketing department, each specialising in a certain discipline (design, Social/reputation, or content) and working together and supporting each other in the development of the group's digital marketing activity.
Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, these newly created roles provide the opportunity to help shape the marketing across a number of brands within the company's portfolio.
- Content and lead management of their website with the creation and updating of content, banner artwork, campaigns, offers and event management, including tracking and reporting
- Management and reporting of all social media accounts, including creation of posts, monitoring of activity and development of paid activity
- Ownership and upkeep of Google My Business, Bing and other digital business listings including review reputation management and reporting
- Email and SMS campaign creation, delivery and reporting
- Development of video content for digital marketing campaigns
- Work closely with marketing agencies and brand partners to ensure our activity delivers against key business objectives and is approved and executed within brand guidelines
- Updating of brand marketing planners with digital activity
- Development and ownership of group intranet
- Play a key role within the marketing team helping to develop competitiveness in the market
- Reporting and performance analysis of all campaign activity
- Ensure all activity and data management is GDPR compliant
- An enthusiastic, positive and proactive attitude to quickly establish effective agency and internal relationships
- Passionate about marketing
- Educated to degree level, ideally with a digital CIM qualification.
- Have previous, relevant digital marketing experience (qualification or in a similar role)
- Understanding of Google Analytics, ideally with accreditation
- In role experience of email systems (EG Mailchimp), SMS/mobile, CMS management, Asset design using Photoshop / InDesign software and Social dashboards (Hootsuite)
- Knowledge of Apple and PC platforms
- Video editing experience desirable but not essential
- Be a confident communicator with great interpersonal skills
- Team player, highly organised and able to work under pressure
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards and development, then this is the role for you.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
If you are interested in this Digital Marketing Executive Vacancy, or any other Automotive Jobs in Kent, then please get in contact with Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement, the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Agency!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.