Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
4 months ago
Driver Required in Chester
- Basic Salary Dependent on Experience
- Monday to Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Overtime Available
We are seeking a Professional Driver to join our Client's Prestige Dealership in the Chester area.
Duties of a Driver with our Client:
Collecting and delivering vehicles on behalf of the business or their customers, you'll also handle any necessary paperwork and petty cash as required. You will also be willing to help out with any maintenance work required.
What our Clients expect of their Driver:
- You need to be up-to-date with new technology and be able to drive to an extremely high standard.
- Provide a first-class customer experience every time you collect or deliver.
- Ability to work in a team, as you will be working with other colleagues in the dealership as well as across other functional areas.
- A professional appearance is required and previous experience in a customer-facing role and experience in a driving role.
- Due to the nature of the job you will need to have a full UK/EU Driving Licence.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Driver role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry.
So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today