Up to £23100 per annum
3 months ago
- E-Commerce Fulfillment Consultant required in Cirencester.
- £19-21,000 basic starting salary plus bonus earned.
- 37.5 hour shift rota Monday to Sunday.
- Fantastic company benefits.
Our client a major car manufacturer with their Head Office in Cirencester are currently looking to recruit an E-Commerce Fulfilment Consultant to join their online/e-commerce sales team.
Reporting to the E-Commerce Fulfillment Team Leader, you main job purpose is to provide excellent customer service for online/e-commerce car sales by handling inquiries, processing orders and managing the customer experience in a timely and efficient manner. Key accountabilities will include:
- To handle customer inquiries through all channels.
- To accurately record all customer contacts and ensure that up-to-date records are available at all times.
- To act as a point of contact throughout the customer process of ordering a vehicle through our client's website, managing all customer documentation and ensuring that the customer, the relevant car dealer and any relevant other staff are updated as required.
- To administer orders, including the finance application process, vehicle registration, applying vehicle extras and any other miscellaneous tasks, working with dealers, third party suppliers and internal staff as required.
- To support our client's car dealer network and retail stores in the delivery of excellent service to online customers.
- To liaise with internal departments and external companies to resolve any customer issues, working closely with customer services to appropriately hand over customer contact where required.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live in the Cirencester region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Cirencester. You will have previous experience in a customer service role with excellent oral and written communication skills (strong IT skills with a type speed of 55WPM mistake-free is mandatory). Overall you will need to have a strong customer service bias, have excellent attention to detail, be an active listener, and have the ability to prioritise duties and manage workload. You must be able to work outside of regular office hours, including evenings and weekends. Previous experience managing suppliers/business relationships online or any experience in the automotive industry would be highly advantageous.
For your hard work as a E-Commerce Fulfillment Consultant our client is offering:
- Starting salary between £19-21,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Annual bonus scheme of up to 10% of basic starting salary
- 25 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
- Discounted vehicle lease and purchase scheme for multiple vehicles.
- Various company benefits including, life assurance, employe assistance programmes, private healthcare, and a free company canteen budget.
- Good pension scheme (5% employee and 5% employer).
- Full in-house and manufacturer associated provided.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects within a growing sector of the automotive industry.
Hours are 37.5 per week, 5 days a week covering Monday-Sunday with one hour for lunch. Shifts would either be 8:00am-4.30pm, 12:00pm-8.30pm Monday-Saturday, and 10.30am-7:00pm Sunday. The evenings and weekends are shared among the team so our client assures us that the rota is fair for all staff.
If this E-Commerce Fulfillment Consultant Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Cirencester area then please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.