Up to £47000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Electrical Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
We are seeking an Electrical Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join our Clients business who are one of the largest fleet operators in the U.K!
Our Client are one of the Largest Fleet Operators in the U.K with a Fleet of over 49,000 Vehicles! With multiple locations across the UK, there is excellent in-house opportunities to build on and progress your career, and some fantastic perks to accommodate!
Our client's focus is on their people, they know that to keep this level of success they need a strong team in place and they believe heavily in nurturing their staff and providing them with state-of-the-art facilities and a supportive management in place.
Our Client is offering the successful Electrical Mechanical Maintenance Engineer:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £43,529 with a shift allowance of £361 per month on top of!
- 4 weeks annual leave + Bank Holidays with competitive company pension
- Industry leading professional development
- Working for one of the most recognised and well-established companies within the U.K!
Duties of an Electrical Mechanical Maintenance Engineer with our Client:
- Perform day-to-day delivery of maintenance tasks, specifically preventative/predictive maintenance, and corrective maintenance and conduct performance improvement initiatives.
- Diagnosis and Fault-Finding procedures to resolve automation asset faults and breakdowns
- Provide effective and efficient support to the Plant Engineering Manager, Maintenance Team Leader and Engineering Team Coaches, including input into the compilation of end of shift reports, root cause analysis, fault logging and data entry.
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Monitor and review day-to-day equipment performance and improve automation outputs in partnership with operations
What our Client expects of their Electrical Mechanical Maintenance Engineer's:
- Fully Qualified in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering (minimum ONC Electrical Engineering - or equivalent)
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Previous experience of working as part of an effective maintenance team through a period of considerable change and investment in technology
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Maintenance Engineer to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Electrical Mechanical Maintenance Engineer's role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment TODAY!!