Up to £40000 per annum
28 days ago
Engine Build / Gearbox Technician wanted for a Luxury / Supercar business in Reading!
Salary of up to £20 per hour depending on experience
Monday to Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Our Client, a Luxury & Supercar specialist business in the Reading area are looking for an Engine Build / Gearbox Technician to add to their team of highly skilled, niche professionals!
Based in Reading, they have developed a well-established and respected business looking after Luxury & Supercar owners throughout the World for many years!
Duties and Responsibilities
* Engine and gearbox examination and testing
* Dis-assemble engines and gearboxes tagging parts as needed
* Repair and replacement of damaged parts, with particular emphasis on bands, gears and seals.
* Ordering parts, where required via our internal Parts Team from suppliers.
* Re-assembly of engines, gearboxes and linkage testing
* Drive train testing as required.
* Conversions from 4 to 5 gear transmission
* Completing reports on work performed.
* Maintaining workplace cleanliness to protect against malfunction / workplace hazards
* Observing health and safety standards and procedures at all times
* Carry out any other projects in support of classic car restoration such as vehicle owner customization requests
If you are interested in something slightly different and out of the ordinary, this is the perfect opportunity for you! If you are fed up of being treated like just a number, then again, this is a fantastic opportunity for you!!
For further information, or if you feel you have the experience and skillset listed above, please get in contact with Maisie Usher at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.