Birmingham, West Midlands, W. Midlands, England
Up to £33000 per annum
12 days ago
Engineering Support for National Fleet Company in Birmingham.
Basic salary is depending on experience, between £27,000 - £33,000.
Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a nationally recognised organisation in a niche position for the business.
Key purpose of the role is:
- Working as part of a team to support across all the functions within the engineering structure
- Support of building bespoke vehicles to support the operational needs of our customers
- Ensuring our customers fleets are safe and legal to be used on the public highway
- To manage both customers and suppliers as part of the day job
- To be technically qualified to complete the role
- To be able to work both independently and collaboratively
- Discuss with suppliers, financial transactions on behalf of the business.
As an absolute minimum for this role you must hold a qualification of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair. Part of your role will require you to use your technical knowledge to write up reports on technical faults and issues found on an national scale.
You will facilitate meetings with both suppliers and customers, confidently making presentations to both parties - strong communication skills are essential for this position!
If you would like to know more about this position, or you're interested in other Automotive jobs in the Birmingham Area, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!