Up to £26200 per annum
9 days ago
Engineering Technician Required for in Dartford
Up to £26.5k Per Annum
Monday to Friday ONLY - 9am to 5.30pm
Our client, an Automotive Engineering Company which specialises in vehicle electronics is looking to recruit an Engineering Technician.
Purpose of Role:
Support the Engineering & Product Management team in the research and development of new products and management of current products.
* Bench marking; testing, tear down, analysis and reporting
* Product and system testing; verification and validation
* Electrical and mechanical modification and prototypes construction
* Technical telephone support
* Analysis of failed products
* Supplier liaisons
* Bench marking; testing, tear down, analysis and reporting of potential & competitor technology
* Product and system testing; verification and validation of Brigade products
* Electrical and mechanical modification, construction of prototypes and rework of production
* Technical telephone support for customers and colleagues
* Support the Quality team in the analysis of failed products
* Supplier liaisons as needed to support key responsibilities
Essential Education and Training Required:
* Educated to Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or Higher or with technical emphasis in electronic engineering or similar qualification.
* 5-6 GCSE's at Grade C or above including Maths and English.
* High level of numeracy and literacy
* Above average computer literacy
Experience and Skills Required:
* Minimum of 3 years experience working with electronics technology preferably in the automotive or electronics engineering industries.
* Knowledgeable of 12/24V automotive technology and circuits including an understanding of analogue and digital electronics and embedded software.
* Circuit level fault finding a diagnosis of modern electronics circuitry.
* Computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Database management.
* SMD and through hole component soldering skills.
* Strong coordination skills.
* Attention to detail is critical.
Our client is offering Monday to Friday ONLY working hours - NO Weekends!!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this role has interested you or you would like to know about other Automotive Job in Kent please get in touch with Beth Allen today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.