Up to £40000 per annum
29 days ago
Estimator / VDA Required for Large Bodyshop
Salary: £40,00 OTE DOE
Fantastic Dealership Benefits
Monday - Friday only
Our Client, a highly successful and well established Accident Repair Centre near Farnborough is seeking to employ a qualified and experienced Bodyshop Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor to join their team!
You will be responsible for:
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Recording a list of damages that need to be repaired and providing quotations on work to be carried out
- Compiling a report about the customer's vehicle
- Calculating the time required to complete all necessary repairs
- Informing the Bodyshop of the authorisation of extra work needed
- A proven track record within in an Automotive Bodyshop as an Estimator/Vehicle Damage Assessor
- Must be Audatex experienced
- If you are ATA Accredited this will be a significant advantage
In addition you will have a smart appearance and the ability to communicate in a polite and professional manner at all levels. A keen eye for detail and excellent IT skills are also essential.
This is a superb opportunity to join a highly successful Motor Trade Business who rewards hard work, and offers you the opportunity to further your skills.
Motor Trade experience as a qualified Estimator/Vehicle Damage Assessor is essential.
If you would like to know more about this Bodyshop vacancy or similar roles in the Surrey or Hampshire area, please contact Georgia Trew at Perfect Placement today.