Up to £30000 per annum
2 months ago
Fast Fit Branch Manager Required in Oxford
Basic Salary of up to £26,000 + Bonus
Monday - Saturday 8.30am - 6.00pm with Rota'd Sundays.
Our client is looking for an experienced Fast-Fit Manager to join their busy automotive rapid fit centre based in Oxford.
You will be responsible for other members of staff so therefore must have excellent team leadership skills and have the ability to solve problems fast and effectively.
You must also possess excellent selling skills with the ability to see a maximise every opportunity that presents itself.
* Manage and develop staff in accordance with Company standards.
* Commercial focus with an awareness and understanding of customer needs.
* Understanding the external factors (economic / environmental) affecting the motor industry.
* Leading by example.
* Initiative, self-motivation and an excellent team-player.
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences.
* Able to analyse and rectify vehicle faults through the evaluation of relevant information and development of appropriate solutions.
The hours worked are Monday to Friday 8:30 - 6:00pm Monday - Saturday with Sunday on a Rota. The successful candidate must be able to accommodate these working hours.
If this Fast Fit Branch Manager Vacancy interests you or you would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Oxford please contact Maisie Usher now!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technicians to Panel Beater to Service Manager.