£27000 - £40000 per annum
3 months ago
Our client is looking for an experienced Automotive Fast-Fit Manager to join their busy automotive rapid fit centre based in Bournemouth.
You will be responsible for other members of staff so therefore must have excellent team leadership skills and have the ability to solve problems fast and effectively.
You must also possess excellent selling skills with the ability to see a maximise every opportunity that presents itself.
* Manage and develop staff in accordance with Company standards.
* Commercial focus with an awareness and understanding of customer needs.
* Understanding the external factors (economic / environmental) affecting the motor industry.
* Leading by example.
* Initiative, self-motivation and an excellent team-player.
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences.
* Able to analyse and rectify vehicle faults through the evaluation of relevant information and the development of appropriate solutions.
The hours worked are Monday to Friday 8:00 - 5:30pm Monday - Friday with a Saturday morning rota. The successful candidate must be able to accommodate these working hours.
For your experience and skills, you will be provided with an excellent package and great working environment!
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If you are interested in this Fast Fit Branch Manager Vacancy or other Motor Trade Jobs in Bournemouth and Dorset, please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement now!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.