Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £24000 per annum
3 months ago
Vehicle Fleet Administrator Required For Automotive Leasing Specialist Required in the Birmingham area.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work within our Automotive Clients Fleet Department and are expanding their administration team in Birmingham, West Midlands.
The main purpose of the role will be dealing with all sales administration duties including sourcing vehicles, ordering new vehicles, arranging deliveries and taxing vehicles. Applicants must be computer literate with a working knowledge of Main Dealer Data Management Systems and LeaseLink is desirable.
- Fleet sales administration/processing.
- Liaising with the fleet sales team and customers.
- Raising invoices and ensuring prompt payment.
- Producing weekly and monthly reports as required.
- Prepare general correspondence as requested
- Various other administrative tasks and project work.
- General liaising with customers over the telephone and dealing with any queries.
- Order progression, including liaising with suppliers and drivers to ensure everyone is kept up to date with regards to the delivery of new cars.
- Operating fleet management systems.
The successful candidate will be:
- Capable of dealing with people of all levels.
- Professional in manner and comfortable answering the phone.
- IT literate and able to work with multiple systems, preferably with good Excel skills.
- Conscientious and maintains a high level of accuracy.
- Have previous experience within a customer service based role.
- Fleet / vehicle experience is desirable.
You must have a proven track record in administration and be able to demonstrate a high standard in organisation, prioritisation, and accuracy. You will be highly flexible with a can-do approach to customer needs, and will act as an integral part of the Centre drive towards complete customer satisfaction. You will have a high proficiency in Microsoft computer packages such as excel and outlook.
This Fleet Administration role is 8.45am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday and comes with a basic salary of approx. £22,000.
If you are interested in this Fleet Admin Vacancy or want to know more about other Motor Trade Admin Jobs in Birmingham and West Midlands please contact Ben Flatt at Perfect Placement, the UK's Leading Automotive Recruitment Agency!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from Administrator Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.