Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
Up to £35000 per annum
10 months ago
Fleet Insurance Manager
An experienced Motor Claims Insurance professional required for a national fleet operator that provides replacement cars, vans and motorbikes.
Our Client is a large and successful claim managements company.
They require a candidate with have a proven track record in a similar role, strong management skills, an eye for detail, strong communication, organisational and computer skills, and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client
* Managing entire claims process from FNOL to conclusion
* Managing high volume of RTA claim forms, including driver statements
* Repair process management
* Insurance team staff management & development
* Database management & development
* Insurance compliance for business
* Liaison with our insurers/broker
* Claims experience analysis & MI Reporting
* Dealing with all internal motor insurance queries
What experience our Client expects from candidates applying
* Proven track record managing a self insured fleet of a 2000+ vehicles
* Experience dealing with third party intervention for fault claims
* CII/ACII preferable but not essential.
Please note that strong motor claims experience is essential for consideration in relation to this role.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Fleet role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Matt at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!