Up to £50000 per annum
8 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
Fleet Sales Executive
- Prestige Brand - Edinburgh
- Up to £28,000 Basic - Realistic OTE £50,000
- Plus, amazing employee benefits
- Full-Time Permanent Role
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, a competitive salary, amazing employee benefits and industry-leading training.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for an experienced and confident Fleet Sales Executive to join their busy Prestige Main Dealer in Edinburgh.
In your new role as Fleet Sales Executive, you will develop Fleet & Business relationships by providing the highest quality customer service whilst maximising sales and profit opportunities for the company's product ranges.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the Fleet Department complies with and maintains Company policy, Standards and Procedures relating to quality and customer care within the Market Area, Dealership and the Brand.
Sales and Marketing responsibilities of the role:
- Plan and manage a programme of sales activities to achieve agreed objectives in line with the Market Area. Manage an effective follow-up customer system/database with a suitable customer record system.
- Build business relationships with new prospects and plan to develop the relationships to achieve sales of Mercedes-Benz and Smart.
- Manage the Fact-Finding required from initial meetings to ascertain customer/prospect requirements and buying potential. Use this information to put together a robust presentation and business offering.
- Negotiate and agree on terms within guidelines set by the Fleet Sales Manager.
- Produce effective written communications.
- Achieve a set target of telephone activity each day as agreed by the Fleet Sales Manager.
- Produce weekly management information, progress and activity reports.
- Ensure a referral process is in place with generated leads through existing contacts and customers/prospects.
- Review suitable organizations that would allow a salesperson to significantly raise their profile with the local Business Community and generate networking opportunities.
- Ensure you have up-to-date knowledge of any sales promotions or campaigns relevant to fleet and business sales.
It is expected that you have strong working knowledge and experience within the motor industry, especially in Fleet capacity, whilst not necessary, Main Dealer experience & full understanding of the retailer business operations is definitely preferred.
You will have proven sales results in customer-facing role and experience of business to business selling. It goes without saying that in this role you'll be expected to have excellent communication skills, strong negotiating and influencing skills at all levels, be confident & credible as a brand representative.
Your diary will be yours to the manager as such the ability to manage time efficiently and effectively on a day to day basis is essential.
If this Fleet Sales Executive Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Edinburgh please contact Jimi at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!