Up to £35000 per annum
12 days ago
Our client is a leading marketing agency based in Kent. Currently owing to business growth in both client portfolio and coverage, they are looking to add another Full Stack Developer to their expert team.
As a Full Stack developer you will be responsible for front and back-end web development.
It would be an advantage if you had experience with Agile or Project Management.
You will be responsible for the on-going development of our client's in-house web products. Working closely with the Web Services Team and Data Service Team.
* Write and Maintain clean code
* Fix bugs and troubleshoot
* Designing overall architecture of the web applications
* Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
* Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
* Provide support for the Development Team, as our requirements grow
* Contact and liaise with internal clients where necessary to help with technical issues
* Collaborate with team members as well as work with own initiatives
* Learn and keep up to date on new database technologies
* Ensure adherence to database best practices
Your Main responsibilities
* To keep up to date with the latest software development technologies and methodologies
* To keep consistent standards and approaches across the team
Communication and problem solving
* To establish problems quickly and put into place the correct escalation to resolve issues as soon as possible
* Raise issues appropriately and quickly by informing relevant Developers and assist in problem solving where required
Progress and development
* Expand technical knowledge from Senior Developers
* Attend courses where appropriate to improve technical knowledge
Key skills and experience our client requires:
* Good understanding of the Role of a Full Stack Developer, 2+ years' experience
* Good understanding of C# and PHP
* Good understanding of HTML, CSS, SASS
* Good understanding of Entity Framework, Kendo, ASP.net MVC
* Fair understanding of SQL
* Fair understanding of relational databases and their design
* Good understanding of Security and Permission principles
* Ability to learn technical aspects of the role
* Good communications skills
* Have a basic understanding of programming methodologies
* Proactive and well organised
* Ability to prioritise workload
* Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
So, if you are keen to learn new skills and technologies, are able to work on own initiative and gain confidence in delivering to tight deadlines, have the ability to continue to learn and develop skills as the business requires along with a professional attitude we'd love to hear from you. Please contact Jimi Matthews at Perfect Placement for more information.