Up to £100000 per annum
about 2 months ago
General Manager required in Kent!
- Negotiable starting salary with an OTE of £100,000 per annum!
- Working 5 days out of 7!
- First hand stake in helping drive our client's business forward!
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has become available for a General Manager at one of our client's franchise approved car dealerships in Kent.
Reporting to a director level, you will be primarily responsible for the day to day running and success of the dealership's Sales and Aftersales Departments. Key objectives will include:
- Producing and implementing sales strategies.
- Contributing to and driving marketing strategies.
- Delivering the financial performance of the business and applying strong financial controls within an agreed framework.
- Overseeing recruitment, staff training and retention, and developing the team.
- Driving the performance of the Sales and Aftersales Departments to achieve manufacturer and business targets/objectives.
- Controlling profit targets, departmental expenses, and monitoring trends and reacting accordingly.
- Being prepared to lead from the front.
- Customer satisfaction and retention is a vital focus for the position.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live in the Kent region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Kent. You will need to have strong and stable experience managing a medium to large franchise approved car dealership and be able to work closely with senior management and our client's respective manufacturer. You will need to have excellent leadership and performance management skills, the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, business & financial acumen, analytical and problem-solving skills, planning and organisational skills, a flexible, adaptable approach and a "can do" attitude. You will also need a UK driving licence with minimal points and good computer literacy.
For the General Manager hard work as a General Manager our client is offering:
- Fully negotiable starting salary pending experience and current earnings.
- Uncapped performance related bonus scheme with an on-target-earnings of £100,000+ per annum.
- Access to company car scheme.
- 21 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you shall gain a day off in lieu to compensate for it).
- Workplace pension scheme and staff benefits scheme.
- Full manufacturer approved training.
- Fantastic career prospects with a direct stake in controlling the future of our client's business.
- 5 days working days per week out of the 7, with details further upon application.
If this General Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Kent please contact Beth at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!