Up to £57000 per annum
7 months ago
General Manager required in Preston
- Up to £36,000 Basic
- £57,000 OTE
- Preston, Lancashire
Our client a Main Dealer Group is Looking for an experienced GSM/GM for their busy dealership
As General Manager your responsibilities
- ensure the efficient,
- effective and profitable running of the above branch.
- Responsibility for the training and development of your staff and liaison with the Directors and Management as the sole suppliers of new and used vehicles to your branch.
- To report/feedback results on sales activities as agreed and outlined in the duties and responsibilities in the Job Description below.
What the General Manager job entails:
- Management Duties.
- Promotion of the group, its products and services.
- Overseeing all duties of the other team members are carried out in accordance with their Job Descriptions.
- Responsible for the training and development of the other members of your team.
- Completion of all relevant forms and documents required to carry out your role.
- Responsible for ensuring there is adequate cover at your branch at all times, and timely completion of the staff Rota.
- Responsibility for customer care and service at your branch
- To help ensure that general good Housekeeping practices are adhered to by all members of the team.
- Sales Duties.
- The retail and trade selling of Motor homes, caravans, cars and other vehicle's or boats as necessary. Including participation in IN House, National and regional shows and exhibitions.
- Finance sales and referrals.
- Extended warranty sales.
- Insurance sales.
- Accessory sales.
- Completion of all the necessary paperwork and input into the company computer system, to ensure the smooth running and efficiency of each sale.
- Generation of workshop, accessory, valeting orders. Building and maintenance of professional relationships with all suppliers and contractors.
- Prospect gathering and generation, contact and follow ups as detailed in the branch Operations Manual
- Vehicle display, pricing and presentation.
- Following of the companies 'Customer Care System', as detailed in the Operations Manual.
- Performing any other ad hock tasks, as required, which will help to contribute to the overall performance of your branch Group
If this General Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Preston please contact Ian at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!