Up to £90000 per annum
3 months ago
General Manager required in North Cardiff!
Fully negotiable basic salary with uncapped potential earnings!
Monday to Friday with Saturdays on a rota!
Our client a large franchise approved car dealership in the Pontypridd region are currently recruiting for a General Manager to manage their dealership.
* Primarily responsible for the day to day running of the dealership new & used Sales Departments to include administration as well as being secondarily responsible for oversight of the Aftersales Department.
* Producing and implementing sales strategies.
* Contributing to and driving marketing strategies.
* Delivering the financial performance of the business and applying strong financial controls within an agreed framework.
* Overseeing recruitment, staff training and staff retention and developing teams.
* Driving the performance of the Sales Departments to achieve manufacturer and business targets and objectives.
* Controlling profit targets, departmental expenses and monitoring trends and reacting accordingly.
* Prepared to lead from the front.
* Customer satisfaction and retention is a vital focus for the position.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live in the North Cardiff region or within a reasonable commuting distance of North Cardiff. You will need to have strong and stable experience managing a medium to large franchise approved car dealership and be able to work closely with senior management and our client's respective manufacturers. You will need to have excellent leadership and performance management skills, the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, business & financial acumen, analytical and problem-solving skills, planning and organisational skills, a flexible, adaptable approach and a "can do" attitude. You will also need a UK driving licence with minimal points and good computer literacy.
* Fully negotiable starting salary pending experience.
* Uncapped on-target-earnings based on dealer performance.
* Fully expensed company car with a fuel allowance.
* 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
* Workplace pension scheme.
* Full manufacturer approved training.
* Fantastic career prospects with a direct stake in controlling the future of our client's business.
You are required to work 8:30am-6:00pm Monday to Friday with Saturdays on a rota. Subject to business demand you might be required to work additional hours so will need to have a flexible approach to this.