Up to £60000 per annum
1 day ago
General Manager Required for Main Dealer Group
Circa £60k+ OTE
Company car, pension + benefits
A solid brand with a stable dealership
Our Client is looking for an experienced Automotive General Manager / Dealer Principal to run their Main Car Dealership in the Canterbury Area. This is a volume franchise and the successful General Manager should have strong and stable experience in this position.
The ideal General Manager will:
- Have a proven track record running a Main Car Dealer with 20 or more staff in total.
- Be a sales expert and a strong, experienced leader who has the drive and determination to succeed.
- Possess first class interpersonal skills, combined with a credible leadership style.
- Be 100% committed to giving and always going the extra mile.
- Have the ability to implement and control process change.
- Be capable of building relationships at all levels with team members, customers and Directors.
- Have an eye for detail, meticulous standards, as well as possessing buying experience.
In return for your expertise, our client is offering a salary and benefits package of a company car, pension, with a performance bonus package giving an OTE £60,000.
If you are interested in this General Manager Vacancy, or any other Automotive Jobs in Canterbury and Kent, then please get in contact with Beth Allen at Perfect Placement, the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Agency!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.