Up to £25000 per annum
26 days ago
Graduate required for a Trainee Recruiter position in Norwich, Norfolk for the UK’s Leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy Perfect Placement
Salary: £18,000 Basic, OTE £25,000 (realistic first-year earnings) Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 8:30am-6pm Monday - Thursday, 8.30am - 4pm Friday
We have never been busier so we are looking for a driven, determined individual with previous sales, telesales, or recruitment experience who is looking to hit the ground running and join a well-established desk in one of our busiest areas!
Perfect Placement is a well-established Automotive Recruitment Agency that is currently in its 18th year of business, with 10 national awards under its belt for 'Automotive Recruitment Agency of the Year’. Perfect Placement is held in high regard within the Motor Trade across the whole UK for the Recruitment Services they provide to this industry.
This is a truly unique Trainee Recruitment opportunity for someone who is looking to make their mark in the world of recruitment. You will be given hands-on and dedicated training by one of our most experienced Recruitment Consultants, ensuring you are well equipped with the knowledge and skills required to hit the ground running when joining our team of Recruitment Professionals.
Duties of this Graduate Recruitment Consultant role:
- Providing an Unrivalled Recruitment Service to the Motor Trade
- Identifying and Qualifying suitable Candidates for our roles in a telephone-based environment and assessing their suitability against specific Client Requirements
- Business Development and Account Management
- Building Relationships with both Clients and Candidates and ensuring our name remains at the forefront of Automotive Recruitment
- Updating and Maintaining our In-house database
Benefits of Working for Perfect Placement as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- We are a family run business
- A state-of-the-art office, which includes an entire floor of our office is dedicated to staff enjoyment - two full-sized pool tables, a putting green, an Xbox and PS4, table tennis and an American style dining area,
- There simply is no other Recruitment Agency that rewards their staff so highly in the whole of Norfolk.
- Moreover, a chance to earn uncapped commission, all you need is ambition and skill!!
- On-site parking and close to the A47 and excellent public transport
- The BEST staff parties and incentives!
This is a fast-paced and vibrant marketplace, so if you want a chance to join an award-winning Recruitment Agency, which is number 1 in their marketplace, and to work on an established and well-run desk, what are you waiting for…...?