Up to £20000 per annum
2 months ago
- Graphic Designer/Ecommerce Needed at Mansfield Aftermarket Specialist.
- Basic Salary up to £20,000.
- Hours Monday to Friday 0900 - 1730.
- Great Opportunity for a Varied and Different Motor Trade Role.
Our client, a UK based Automotive Group who specialises in online retailing of a wide range of custom vehicle parts and accessories are looking to recruit a talented junior graphic designer to join their team. You will be working closely with the head designer to develop innovative, high-quality creative work on a range of products from an array of industries from the automotive sector to retail and e-commerce. You will need to be able to receive and action direction well and be open to feedback from both the team and company hierarchy. You will need to work to detailed briefs at times but will be able to use your creative flair for certain projects too.
The main purpose of the role is to support the marketing of all company products within a variety of online sales platforms through the production of quality images, product descriptions and promotional material.
* Working within the Adobe Suite to manipulate images and retouch photos. Photographing new or existing products to be digitally enhanced.
* To help strengthen and maintain a clear company brand throughout all product listings and sales platforms.
* Publish new listings for products to a variety of online sales platforms with high-quality images and clear and concise descriptions.
* Manage and maintain the companies continued growth within its eBay shops and assist in the planned expansion into overseas markets.
* To manage and maintain the eBay online sales process.
* Producing stylish images for emails, newsletters, banners etc.
* Help design and produce various product fitting instructions in a PDF format.
* Be responsible for the maintenance and cataloguing of the company's image bank and picture library and to ensure all images are sized, stored and named exactly as per company policies.
* Liaising with management and colleagues, ensuring their requirements are interpreted and the material is produced within the agreed deadlines.
* Proofread and correction of any marketing material.
* Help maintain and create new posts for on-going social media campaigns. (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Experience in a marketing department or a marketing qualification is desirable. Knowledge of, or interest in marketing, advertising & promotions, graphic design or print.
* Good understanding of how social media platforms operate.
* Well versed in using Photoshop for post-production photo manipulation. Proficient experience with Windows and have a great understanding of Microsoft Office & Adobe CS software, in particular, Photoshop and Excel.
* Must be numerate and possess a reasonable level of Microsoft Excel skills.
* E-commerce understanding and experience.
* Photographic skills.
* Strong visual sense and typographic capability.
The working hours for this Graphic Designer / Ecommerce Junior job are Monday-Friday 9 - 530 and you can earn up to £20,000 in basic salary.
When you apply for this role, please also attach a portfolio of your work or a link to where it can be accessed.
So if you fit the bill for this Graphic Designer / Ecommerce Junior role and want to begin the next stage of your career today then send us your CV or contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement today and we will set the wheels in motion for you.
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.