Up to £22000 per annum
2 months ago
HR Administrator required in Medway
Monday - Friday only
Up to £22,000 basic salary
Our client a main dealer in the Medway area are looking to recruit an experienced HR Administrator.
Are you qualified to Associate CIPD or equivalent, or have experience in a HR environment? Then this could be the perfect job for you!
Your responsibilities would be:
- New starter offer packs and all new starter related processes, including proof of the right checks, driving licence checks, reference checks and the like.
- Advertise all vacancies both internally and externally, maintain a strong relationship and liaison with recruitment agencies.
- Complete all contract changes in writing for employees.
- Manage the weekly and monthly absence processes to assist managers with sickness management and the monthly payroll processes.
- Manage internal HR processes, such as our employee recognition scheme, renting a company vehicle and ideas hub.
- Manage our leaver processes, including acknowledgement, liaison with Payroll, exit interview surveys and system removals.
- Ensure all employee paper and e-files are kept up to date and audit the files to ensure compliance.
- All other administrative duties as necessary.
If you are interested in this HR Administrator Vacancy, or any other Automotive Jobs in Medway and Kent, then please get in contact with Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement, the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Agency!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.