Up to £25000 per annum
11 months ago
Our client, a highly regarded Motorhome and Caravan dealership, are recruiting for a Caravan / Motorhome Service Technician for their busy site in Preston.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in the motorhome and caravan service industry
- City and Guilds qualifications would be an advantage but not essential.
- Languages - must be fluent in English and be able to write competently
- Excellent verbal communication skills - has the ability to convey information verbally to fellow team members and customers
- Stability under pressure - reacts well to change and stays positive despite setbacks
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to adapt to the company's needs in the way we deliver our service
- Reliable and takes pride in the quality of their work
- Hours of work are full time. Flexibility will be required around busier times of the year. The salary is negotiable depending on experience, we also require you to have a full driving licence (no drink driving endorsements)
Alternatively, if you are looking for a career change and have skills in any of the other areas mentioned, then this position may just be what you are looking for.
Everyday jobs will include:
- Habitation Inspection
- Woodwork - Internal repairs
- Gas Repairs and installation
- 12v and 240 volt repairs and installation
- Heating system diagnosis and repairs
- Fitting of accessories: Bike Racks, Awnings, TV aerials and Solar Panels
- Electrical diagnosis and repairs
- Warranty diagnosis and repairs
- Creating a happy working environment
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers so if this Habitation Technician Job has interested you or you would like to know about other Automotive Jobs in Preston please contact Ian Bowker today!!