Up to £25000 per annum
11 months ago
Trainee Motorhome/Caravan Habitation Technician required in Tewkesbury!
- Starting basic salary between £20-25,000 per annum!
- Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:00pm and 1 in 2 Sat 8:00am-12:00pm!
Our client a large motorhome/caravan dealer group established nationwide have a fantastic opportunity for a trainee or experienced Motorhome/Caravan Habitation Technician to join their busy Tewkesbury Service Centre.
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager and working as part of a large team, if a trainee you will undertake a comprehensive 3 year training programme where your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Servicing the motorhomes and caravans.
- Habitation checks.
- Internal and external repairs.
- Gas and electrical repairs and instillation.
- Heating system diagnosis and repairs.
- Damp testing.
- Fitting of accessories such as bike racks, awnings, TV aerials and solar panels.
- Insurance and warranty work.
- General customer service.
- Creating a pleasant and safe working environment.
The successful candidate will ideally live in the Tewkesbury region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Tewkesbury. Overall you will need to be mechanically minded and ideally have experience in another manual work sector, have an interest in the motorhome/caravans, be eager to learn, have excellent customer service skills, and be capable of working in a team environment and to strict deadlines. Any experience in in the motorhome/caravan service industry or within another similar habitation role such as boat building would be highly advantageous however this is non-essential. A UK driving license with minimal points is also advantageous but non-essential.
For your hard work our client is offering:
- Starting basic salary of up to £18,000 per annum if a trainee and up to £22,000 per annum if experienced.
- Overtime paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
- 20 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Full in-house and manufacturer training including a comprehensive 3 year training programme if a trainee.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with an established business in the region.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm and alternate Saturdays 8:00am-12:00pm (paid as overtime rate).
If this Habitation Technician Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Tewkesbury area then please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.