Up to £26325 per annum
7 days ago
HGV Drivers Required in Derby - Class 2 Essential
- Monday - Friday; 45 hours a week
- Salary c. £26500 + Overtime
- Join a busy and expanding company with potential of future progression just around the corner.
Our Client, a Commercial Business, is currently looking for Class 2 Drivers to join their team. There are currently a couple of positions available immediately, and due to demands of the business and expansion plans, there will be future responsibilities for people that join the company now.
To be successful in this HGV Driver role, you will need:
- Class 2 HGV (ideally with multi-drop experience)
- ADR licence (at least one of the 2 will need ADR, ideally both)
- Counterbalance FLT experience
- Ability to carry out basic admin and stock control
- Mature and safety conscious
The successful HGV Driver will earn a basic salary of £26,500, with OT available to match company needs. In addition, our client is rapidly expanding therefore candidates looking to progress in logistics, driver management and fleet control this would be the ideal opportunity.
If this Class 2 Driver Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Derbyshire area then please contact Ethan Simpson at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.