Up to £30000 per annum
8 days ago
HGV Technician / Mechanic in Peterborough.
Salary: Up to £30,000 p.a.
Hours: Week 1 Early Shifts, Week 2 Late Shifts (rotating weekly) + Saturday morning rota.
Company: Reputable Main Commercial/HGV Dealership.
You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines, coupled with the ability to use your own initiative.
Repair Work Responsibilities:
* Responsible for repairing and servicing of HGV's booked into the workshop.
* Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
* Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
* Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
* Dealing with customer queries.
* Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met.
The successful candidates will need to have:
* NVQ or City & Guilds Level 3 qualified in Vehicle Mechanics.
* 3 years or more professional track record as an HGV Technician/Mechanic.
* Be highly skilled and competent at carrying out HGV repairs without support.
* HGV Licence would be an advantage.
For your hard work they will provide a competitive salary, pension scheme and various training courses.
Motor Trade experience as an HGV Technician/Mechanic is essential.
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Peterborough please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.