Up to £27040 per annum
9 days ago
Our Automotive Client requires a fully qualified HGV Mechanic / Technician to join their successful and busy team based in Leicester.
The family-run Company have been trading for over 50 years and are the largest commercial dealer group in the UK. They offer full support throughout the business and pride themselves on a welcoming and comfortable working environment.
As a HGV technician, you will need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines, be confident and efficient, with the ability to use your own initiative.
The successful HGV technician will need to have:
* 3 years or more as an experienced HGV Technician/Mechanic.
* Highly skilled and competent at carrying out repairs without support.
* Own Tool Kit.
* Full Clean HGV License - Class 1 or 2.
Repair Work Responsibilities:
* Carry out routine inspections
* Maintenance service and repairs on franchised and non-franchised marques to industry standard - including trailers.
* Carry out a wide range of defect repairs including major unit overhaul.
* Fault diagnosis and rectification using the manufacturer's computer system and tooling.
* Complete job cards and service sheets using online systems correctly and in line with warranty protocol.
This HGV job is Full Time working Monday - Friday 5:00am - 1:30pm / NO Saturdays Worked!!
Competitive basic salary of up to £13 per hour + Company benefits.
Motor Trade experience as a HGV technician is essential!
If this HGV Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Vehicle Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Leicester please contact Kelvin at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.