Up to £33000 per annum
30 days ago
HGV / Light Commercial Technician Required in Trowbridge
2 Shifts Available - 6am - 2pm or 2pm - 10pm
Our Client is seeking a fully qualified HGV Mechanic/Technician to join their successful team based in Northampton.
The successful HGV Technician will need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines, coupled with the ability to use your own initiative.
Repair Work Responsibilities:
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of HGV's booked into the workshop.
- · Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- · Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
- · Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
- · Dealing with customer queries.
- Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met.
The successful HGV Technician will need to have:
- NVQ or City & Guilds Level 3 qualified in Vehicle Mechanics.
- · 3 years or more professional track record as an HGV Technician/Mechanic.
- · Be highly skilled and competent at carrying out HGV repairs without support.
- HGV Licence would be an advantage.
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Trowbridge please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.