Up to £34000 per annum
3 months ago
HGV Technician / Mechanic Required - Cornwall
Basic Salary of £29,759 with on Target Earnings of £34,000
Monday to Friday, NO weekend work! Shifts will differentiate between 07:00 - 15:00, 08:00 - 16:00 and 09:00 - 17:00.
Many additional benefits from the company are offered including discounts, pension scheme and fantastic working hours
Our Client is seeking a fully trained HGV Mechanic / Technician to join their already successful team of Automotive Vehicle Mechanics near Truro.
You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines, coupled with the ability to use your own initiative.
* Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule/Service processor
* All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment (e.g. brake linings)
* Resetting of the maintenance system
* Cleaning and care of the customer vehicle
* Responsible for repairing and servicing of vehicles booked into the workshop.
* Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
* Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines
* Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
* Dealing with customer queries
* Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met.
This HGV Technician opportunity has fantastic work-life balance, with the hours on offer Monday to Friday, with NO weekend work at all! Shifts will differentiate between 07:00 - 15:00, 08:00 - 16:00 and 09:00 - 17:00.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this HGV Technician Vacancy has interested you or you would like to find out more about other HGV and Motor Trade Jobs in Truro and Cornwall, please get in touch with James Gilchrist today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!