Wigan, Greater Manchester
£32000 - £35000 per annum
3 months ago
Our Client a Main Dealer for Commercial Vehicles in the Wigan area, is seeking a fully trained Main Dealer HGV Technician / Mechanic to join their site in Wigan.
There are two positions with the client, one vacancy for each of the following shift patterns:
Shift Pattern 1: Night shift work doing 10pm to 6.30am Sunday - Thursday
Shift Pattern 2: Monday - Friday alternating early and late shifts over two weeks - early shift is 6am to 2.30pm, late shift is 1pm to 10.30pm
You need to be a team player and able to work to deadlines, coupled with the ability to use your own initiative.
* Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule/Service processor
* All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment (e.g. brake linings)
* Resetting of the maintenance system
* Responsible for repairing and servicing of vehicles booked into the workshop
* Diagnosing faults on vehicles
* Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines
* Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles
* Dealing with customer queries
* Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met
You will ideally hold a Class 1 or 2 licence however this is not essential.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers so if this HGV Job has interested you or you would like to know about other Automotive Jobs in Wigan please contact Alex today!!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.