Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £30000 per annum
3 months ago
Our Client is seeking a fully trained Main Dealer HGV Technician / Mechanic to join their already successful team of automotive vehicle technicians near Manchester.
You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines, coupled with the ability to use your own initiative.
* Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule/Service processor
* All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment (e.g. brake linings)
* Resetting of the maintenance system
* Cleaning and care of the customer vehicle
* Responsible for repairing and servicing of vehicles booked into the workshop.
* Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
* Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines
* Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
* Dealing with customer queries
* Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this HGV Job has interested you or you would like to know about other Automotive Jobs in Manchester please get in touch today.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy. If you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.