Up to £28632 per annum
3 months ago
Night Shift HGV Technician / Mechanic required in Cardiff
£14.49 per hour with an additional bonus scheme. Overtime at time and a half rate
Monday to Thursday 8.00pm-6.00am
Great career prospects with a leading dealer group and brand
Our Client, a Franchise Approved Commercial Vehicle Dealership in the Cardiff area, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified and experienced Night Shift Heavy Goods Vehicle (HGV) Technician / Automotive Mechanic for their busy Service Department!
HGV TECHNICIAN JOB SPECIFICATION:
Your key objectives will include:
* To complete all service work and defined maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency within manufacturers time schedules.
* Supply a professional performance in all aspects of work activities to make an essential contribution to the value and retention of customers.
* Supporting colleagues in the workshop with any technical issues and innovations.
* Ability to carry out comprehensive diagnosis and repairs of malfunctions.
* To ensure that all company policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
* Document the results of diagnosis/repairs/service/safety inspections.
You will need to live in the Cardiff region or be within a reasonable commuting distance of Newport. You will need to be a fully qualified HGV Technician / Mechanic to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and ideally hold some practical experience post qualification. You will need to be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy workshop environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team. Applicants with an active HGV driving license would be highly advantageous however this is non-essential.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
* Starting hourly rate up to £14.49 per hour (£28,632 per annum)
* Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
* 22 days annual holiday plus bank holidays.
* Pension scheme
* Full in-house and off-site manufacturer-approved training.
* Fantastic career prospects with an industry leading brand.
As a HGV Technician, you shall work the night shift Monday to Thursday where the hours worked are 8:00pm-6:00am.
If this HGV Technician / Mechanic Job interests you or you would like to know more about any other Automotive Jobs in Cardiff, please contact Joshua Friend at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.