Up to £27403 per annum
9 days ago
Our client a National Fleet Company with an excellent reputation is looking to hire a qualified and experienced HGV Technician to join their team in Southampton, Hampshire. The role will consist mainly of working on HGV's, Trailers and LCV's.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to expand their knowledge, work on a variety of vehicles and join a company that has an excellent benefits scheme, pay package and working hours.
Our client requires a Vehicle Technician / Mechanic who is fully qualified up to NVQL3 or equivalent, has several years experience working on both LCV's & HGV's and is competent to work on a variety of vehicles with ease autonomously.
Hours for this HGV Technician role will be 36.5 hours per week full time, typical attendance will be 06:00- 14:00 and 11:00 - 19:00 5 days Monday to Friday.
Salary & Benefits:
With a starting salary of £26,276 per annum plus a fleet allowance of £606.84 & Area Bonus of £521 per annum the successful applicant can also expect the following benefits:
* Four weeks annual leave on entry with options to purchase more.
* A 36.5 hour working week with No Weekends!
* Technicians can also expect Shift Payments made in addition to the basic salary as well as Overtime and Scheduled Attendance in addition to basic salary.
* A competitive Company Pension Scheme.
* All tools and equipment supplied.
* And lastly a great opportunity to develop your career working for one of the largest fleet operators in the UK.
As this LCV / HGV Technician role is located in Southampton, being able to travel daily is essential.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if this Commercial Vehicle Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Vacancies in Southampton and Hampshire please contact Ollie Blackman at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment.
If you are thinking about changing your Career into the Automotive Field, get in touch with one of our team today at Perfect Placement, we have over 1,400 live vacancies covering the whole of the UK.