£29000 - £35000 per annum
2 months ago
Our Client is seeking a fully qualified HGV Mechanic / Technician to join their successful team based in Chester.
You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines, coupled with the ability to use your own initiative.
Repair Work Responsibilities:
* Responsible for repairing and servicing of HGV's booked into the workshop.
* Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
* Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
* Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
* Dealing with customer queries.
* Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met.
The successful candidates will need to have:
* NVQ or City & Guilds Level 3 qualified in Vehicle Mechanics.
* 3 years or more professional track record as an HGV Technician/Mechanic.
* Be highly skilled and competent at carrying out HGV repairs without support.
* HGV Licence would be an advantage.
For your hard work they will provide a competitive salary, pension scheme and various training courses.
Motor Trade experience as an HGV Technician / Mechanic is essential.
When you join this commercial main dealer from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
31 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays
Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
Discounted BUPA Healthcare scheme
They also pride themselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of their Team.
If you are interested in this HGV Technician / Mechanic Job or you would like to find out about other HGV Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Chester then please contact Georgia Kemp today
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Aftersales Manager Jobs.