Up to £34000 per annum
3 months ago
HGV Technician / Supervisor Required in Thorpe
Basic hourly rate up to £17 per hour + shift allowance!
40 hour week with different shifts available (earlies & lates)
Fantastic opportunity to be a on the tools as well as in a Supervisory position (80/20 split)
Are you an experienced HGV Technician looking to take on more responsibilities in a supervisory role?
This is the perfect opportunity for you!!
Our Client, a well-established and respected Commercial Dealership group throughout the U.K., are looking for an experienced HGV Technician / Supervisor to take control and work within one of their Commercial Depots based out of the Thorpe area.
This HGV Technician position will include a work balance of 80% on the tools working on HGV & LCV's, and the remainder 20% working in a supervisory position within the workshop.
As a Supervisor, you will be asked to dish out job cards and allocate specific work to different Technicians throughout the workshop, whilst being the go-to person for all Technical problems asked.
A HGV Class 1 License is vital for this role, along with a strong, stable background in previous HGV Mechanic roles.
Our Client is offering a fantastic hourly rate of £17 per hour, plus shift allowance! Working hours are flexible depending on the candidate.
If you have the experience for this HGV Technician Vacancy or want to find out about other Mechanic and HGV Jobs in Middlesex, please contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement now!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Service Manager Jobs.