Up to £32325 per annum
3 months ago
Our client, a Franchise Approved Commercial Vehicle Main Dealership in the Gloucester area, is currently looking to hire a skilled HGV Technician / Mechanic to join their business!
HGV TECHNICIAN JOB SPECIFICATION:
Your key objectives will include:
* To complete all service work and defined maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency within manufacturers time schedules.
* Supply a professional performance in all aspects of work activities to make an essential contribution to the value and retention of customers.
* Supporting colleagues in the workshop with any technical issues and innovations.
* Ability to carry out comprehensive diagnosis and repairs of malfunctions.
* To ensure that all company policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
* Document the results of diagnosis/repairs/service/safety inspections.
In order to be eligible, you will need to be qualified to a minimum Level 2 standard in HGV Maintenance and Repair as well as a proven track records in a workshop environment post qualification. Either a Class 1 or Class 2 HGV driving license would be highly advantageous however is non-essential at this stage.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
* Starting basic salary up to £12.59 per over a 45 hour week hour (£29,460 per annum). Salary negotiable pending experience and current earnings.
* £50 monthly attendance bonus
* Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
* 23 days annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays
* Workplace pension and healthcare scheme.
* Full manufacturer-approved training.
* Various additional benefits including retail and staff purchase discounts.
* Fantastic career development prospects with one of the best commercial vehicle businesses nationwide.
This role will be on a 3 week shift pattern with the shift patterns as follows:
* Week 1: 7:30am-5:00pm (Mon-Fri) and 7:00am-1:00pm (Sat) (Sat paid at overtime rate).
* Week 2: 6:00am-3:30pm.
* Week 3: 4:00pm-1:30pm (Mon-Thurs) and 2:30pm-12:00pm (Fri) (£20 per day shift allowance).
This is one of many Automotive Jobs in Gloucester and Gloucestershire, if you are interested in this HGV Technician Vacancy or want to know about other HGV and Motor Trade Jobs in the area, please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.