West Sussex, England
Up to £45000 per annum
8 days ago
Automotive Night Shift HGV Mechanic / Technician Required in West Sussex.
Our client a global provider of commercial vehicles in the West Sussex area is currently looking to hire an experienced HGV Technician for their busy service centre.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an established truck dealership, be a part of a highly skilled team of Technicians, and an opportunity to develop your career further.
Salary & Benefits Include:
- A highly competitive basic salary
- Company Pension Plan
- Modern working environment with the latest technology
- Opportunity to development including IRTEC qualification training
- Overtime paid at time & a half
- 31 days holiday (Including Bank holidays)
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer's guidelines
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs
- Producing time estimates
- Maintaining repair and service records
If you would like to know more and attend an interview for this excellent opportunity please get in touch TODAY!!
You will ideally live within the West Sussex area or be able to travel to the West Sussex area and have a working experience of Vehicle Maintenance and be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent.
If you are interested in this Heavy Goods Vehicles Jobs or any other Automotive Jobs in West Sussex please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement Today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.